Monday, October 30, 2006

Feelings of guilt

I have been having feelings of guilt for the last few months now. Mainly these consist of not being a good wife, a friend, daughter, sister and sometimes a co-worker. I am not sure why I get these feelings and sometimes they are very overwhelming. Lately my guilty feelings have consisted of not keeping the house clean. Being so limited because of my feet and my back, it's making me feel guilty. Then I try to do everything at once and sure enough I pay the price.

I hope that these feelings diminish as I head out of my pregnancy and into motherhood because I know I'll start with feelings of being a bad mother too and I don't want that.

This is just something that I wanted to blog about and see if anyone goes through these phases just as being a mother or a friend.

I also wanted to mention in this blog that my heart goes out to the Machado family. They have suffered a dear loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know your Dad is in a MUCH better place and he is not suffering anymore.

No comments: