Sunday, November 05, 2006

My parents 35th anniversary

Well on Thursday night the whole family went to the top of the floor at the Rennaissance Center in downtown Detroit. The food was fabulous as well as the service and atmosphere. They sat us facing the Ambassador Bridge and the Detroit River. I believe it's the 72nd floor.

The only memory I am going to have of this evening is posted below. I am quite disappointed that this is all I have but this is what I am going to remember for the evening.

3 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

Congratulations, Mrs. & Mrs. V!! Wishing you many more years of health and happiness!!
Just remember, E., the photo may not be as good as the memory, but the memory ALWAYS outweighs the photo! :)

Anonymous said...

My memory from that night is being upstairs smoking with dad. he was telling me about the detroit riots but i wasn't listening. i was just looking at his face trying to make sure it was engrained in my brain forever because moments like that one won't last forever.
god love 'em!
fannie

Scorpion Princess said...

Congrats to your parents Elaine. Sounds like a beautiful view from across the river.