Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Week 38 update

Well, I've been off now for almost 3 weeks and I am just starting to get bored. We finished the baby's room and the guest room is also finished ready for anyone that wants to stay over.

I had my weekly visit with my OB and I am 1cm dialated. I was very happy to hear this as I thought she would say that nothing is happening. She also thinks that I will be going on my own without induction after my 40th week. So by the looks of things, I have about 2 weeks to go. I've been getting alot of pressure from the baby and sharp pains and she stated that the baby is getting ready.

Time is flying and James will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait Lanie.

Love

Robbie

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Ironic - yes. The most beautiful boy in the world was born today!!!!

I am so HAPPY!!!!
- Aunt Fannie

Sue Sykes said...

Wow!! Looks like your wish came true! ;)