Wednesday, October 25, 2006

update on week 35

Well....it's all coming together now. We have the crib set here with the room being set up next week some time. They did a superb job putting the room together and I can't wait to start decorating it.

I am officially done my job on Friday, which is only 2 days away. I have had so many well wishes and so many supportive co-workers, it's been unbeleivable. I don't know how much to thank them all for all of the kind words and the help that they've offered my over the last few months. They've also put up with alot with my complaints and my moodiness. Glad the end is near.

I had my week 35 appointment with my doctor today and she informed me that I will now start going weekly. She doesn't beleive that the baby has dropped yet, but she said it could be possible. It could be that the baby is moving up and down.

So....I proceeded to ask her to give me an estimate of what the baby weighs right about now and she said around 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy! I think I might be headed for a 10 pounder. Because of this news, I think that I might just go for the epidural no matter what now. I am too scared to know what will lie ahead during delivery.

I am up every night now for a couple of hours so if you see emails from me at weird hours, you'll know why.

Thanks again everyone for the support.

1 comment:

Sue Sykes said...

Can't wait to see James' room, E!!
And you're into the home stretch now! I can't believe it's almost time!!
Don't worry too much about the baby's estimated weight - at my second ultrasound, they told me that Aili would be anywhere from 9 to 11 lbs!! And she was under 8lbs!