Friday, October 06, 2006

My Chatham shower


My shower in Chatham on Sept 24-06 was very, very nice. My Mom and my sister did an excellent job hosting and preparing. All of my closest friends were there and they were all so good to me. I think I got the most amazing gifts and clothes. My sister and my mother, of course, out did themselves. My sister had a friend make her an amazing diaper display.




My good friend Judith also came down for a visit with her new baby, Meghan. She is sooooo cute and adorable and such a good baby.


I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends and the support from them are just wonderful. Here are some more pics from the shower. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

Sounds like you got everything you deserve! :) Glad you had a wonderful time - and BTW, red looks AWESOME on you!

Anonymous said...

you just had to go post that preggo picture of me eh? hahaha!!
It was a great day!!!! We'll have to do it again sometime ;) Like this weekend maybe???