Monday, August 28, 2006

Officially in my 3rd trimester

Wow...time flies. It's here. I am in the home stretch and now have to start thinking about going into labor. My guess would be that I will go early. I don't know why I am thinking this way, but I believe I will be early.

There are some great things that have happened to me while I have been pregnant. First and foremost, I have NO ALLERGIES. No itchy throat, no runny nose, and no itchy eyes. This is just too good. I can breathe this summer. The other great thing is my hair is really thick and curlier. I notice that I don't pull out any hair strands and there is barely any hair on the floor of the bathroom these days. I hope these 2 things last forever.

I know many people have been asking what the name of the baby is going to be and the name we have chosen is James Peter. James being Rob's middle name. It will not be shortenend unless he chooses to shorten it in his life. And he won't be called JP.

I also wanted to post a big thank you to my family and my friends, especially my family for helping me out so far. My mother has been amazing through this and I know how excited she is as well as my sister and father. They are going to make the best grandparents and aunt in the whole world. Rob has also been the best husband to a pregnant woman. He has taken good care of me through this whole thing as busy as he is. Listening to me complain and cry, I don't think I would have made it without someone so patient.

I have so many friends to thank for asking me how I am doing and watching out for me. Even Aunt Laura. I will remember these things as time goes on. And I do appreciate every phone call or email I have recieved. I hope I can return this to some of my friends in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we can't shorten the name to Jimmie Peete then I take it right? You might want to tell the "best grandfather EVER" of this...I went to the house tonight and that's how he was referring to the baby - can't help but laugh...it shows his excitement!!!!!!
Hurry Up NOVEMBER!!!!!!
-fannie

Anonymous said...

hmmm "James" eh? I like it ;) I wonder what wonderful human being came up with that idea? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? LOL LOL ... luv Auntie Laura

Sue Sykes said...

You're very lucky!! I developed allergies and my hair lost its' curl when I was pregnant (and worse each pregnancy!) Maybe you should have a dozen kids... :)
Lucky you to have a wonderful patient hubby and loving family - you deserve it!