Sunday, August 20, 2006

14 weeks to go!!

1 more week and I am out of my 2nd trimester. I can't believe this. It's gone by so fast and there is still so much to do.

Tonight I think I felt my first 2 contractions. It was pretty cool. Very light and not at all painful. They were about 3 minutes apart. It's also really hard to comprehend that within 9 months time a human being is created and ready to be part of the world. That is not a long time at all. But time flies.....

One major task that was accomplished yesterday was that we have chosen the name of the baby. We have finally agreed to a name that we both like. I don't want to post this yet as things may change, but I highly doubt they will at this point. I can't wait to share with everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - i love the baby's name. LOVE IT!!!
fannie

Anonymous said...

I really like the name too.
Judith

Sue Sykes said...

This is the most fun (or in our case, the most difficult) part! Glad you found something that you love - I think it's a beautiful name.