Saturday, August 05, 2006

first blog

This is my very first blog! I can't believe I am doing this, but after some inspiration from a couple of people, I thought that I should blog some of my thoughts. I've been contemplating this for a long time.

I am 5 months pregnant carrying a baby boy. I am so thrilled to have him come into our lives. I can't wait anymore.

So with that, I want to start documenting what I can so that I remember how I have felt or what the baby has done as a milestone. It's also a great way to communicate to others what me and my family have been doing in the recent days.

That's it for now....hope you enjoy my journey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

put up his ultrasound picture!!!!

Sue Sykes said...

Yay! Found your blog!! Can't wait to hear about your experience - not like I don't talk to you all the time!! :)