Saturday, December 09, 2006

Here's to hoping....

Well....it's been 4 days now and I am feeling pretty good. Thanks to the help of my parents this week for getting me back on my feet after I thought I was failing completely with life and handling the baby. It's been a rough 3 weeks, but I am really hoping that I am getting better. Lastnight was good. I got up 4 times in 13 hours to feed James and I still feel rested. Rob let me sleep for about 4 of those hours uninterrupted while he fed him and worked at the same time.

Please check out the birth announcement for James. This was done by a friend of the family (more of my sister's friend) as he did a fantastic job. Thank you Dan!!

http://babyannouncementswindsor.com/

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

What a sweet announcement! He is so cute!
I found 6 weeks to be a bit of a turning point for us. She started sleeping a bit better and I started feeling better. Hang in there - you're almost there!