Monday, December 18, 2006

1 month


Well, James reached his one month as of Saturday. He's still a really good baby as he only cries when he is hungry or he wants his mother to hold him. At his one month appointment with the doctor today he has gained 2 pounds and 2 ounces since his last weigh in 3 weeks ago. He now weighs 10 pounds, 13 ounces. Obviously he is doing really well and there are no concerns. I have a picture of him and it's not the best one, but I wanted to get one in during the day on Saturday but as you can tell he slept most of the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so damn adorable!!!!!
I just decorated my house in photos of him - it's like the James Petros Payne Hall of Fame.
hahhaha

Sue Sykes said...

Look at all that hair!! He's adorable!!

Let me know when I can come and take some photos for you!!!

Gaspegirl said...

What a handsome little boy!

Heather M. said...

Oh wow, that went by fast!!!! He is such a sweetheart! I just love all that dark hair!

Anonymous said...

That's great that he's doing very well Elaine. And yes...you want them to sleep lol. Hope you had a great Christmas, we'll see each other in the New Year I'm sure.