Friday, April 27, 2007

Yes! He's 5 1/5 months old!!

Time sure does fly.....never thought we'd make it this far 5 months ago. But we are here and it's soooooooo much fun right now. Lastnight we had him laughing so hard it was hard to believe he was a baby. The other night he got a kick out of Voula dancing and flopping her hair around. He laughed really hard at that. He also laughed really hard when his Aunt, Fannie, made sounds like a monkey and was throwing her hair around too. It's all worth it to see him like that.

Dorothy and I were at CKU last weekend and had such a great time. I don't want to forget everything I learned. Everyone was so nice, especially the CKU staff and I did about 3 mini albums and one large album in 2 days!!! And not to mention all the free stuff we received. Must have been at least $400 in free goods. They put on the best show.

This weekend we plan on relaxing as the next few will be hectic again. I have decided to start working one day a week until October and then I will go back to it full time. They have cut our hours in the office and it's getting scary as they are automating so much of my job. I love my job and hope to never lose it.

I'll leave you with some pics:


My Bazzill layouts..... All the free stuff: The 3 mini albums:

James enjoying some prunes!

5 comments:

Michelle Constantinescu said...

They grow so fast! Everyone tells you that, but it doesn't sink in until you have your own. My boy is almost a year old already - I just can't believe it! Love the prune picture - he's adorable!

Katrina said...

Omgosh Elaine!!! What a haul!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Heather M. said...

That's awesome that you were able to get away and do some scrapbooking! YAY!
Time just flies by with these little ones, hey?! It seems like I blink and Helayna has changed again.
James is so cute! I love that photo of him enjoying prunes! LOL!

LaurieStar said...

Wow! That's a lot of cool, free stuff! Enjoy it!

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a great time at CKU. Some great stuff you got too.

Man time does fly. James is getting so big.