Friday, August 17, 2007

Weird reunions

Yesterday we took James for his 9 month photo shoot at Zehr's. That was a joy! Again he wouldn't smile at all.

Well anyway, I was unloading James back into the car and a lady asked me for my cart. I looked at her and I recognized her. She was a girl that I knew and was friends with back in Grade 8. I haven't seen her in exactly 21 years. She looked the same!! It's weird how we are all reuniting with old friends on Facebook and then I run into someone out of no where in a parking lot. I thought the timing of it couldn't have been better.

Can you believe he is 9 months old???? Where did time fly to? It really does go by fast. We have started him on yogurt and he seems to really like it. He hasn't yet refused anything except for my dad's tomato macaroni soup. Which no one refuses but sure enough he has. He is walking everywhere (holding on to tables), crawling absolutely everywhere he can get to, chasing the cat, saying "mama", laughing at me when I read him stories, waving bye bye, starting to blow kisses, hugs and kisses when asked and being as sweet as possible to everyone he meets.

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already!!!! Where does the time go?! He is so cute!

Little Man said...

Wait a second....ZEHRS?????
You went to Zehrs? Well we have some talking to do.
Daniel