Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The update....






James is crawling for about a week or so now....Wow!! It's hard to believe that this is happening but it is so cute that he is now coming to me and me not going to him as often. He's eating VERY well and I can't wait to find out what he weighs next month. He's starting to say one word "yayayayaya." Again, it is so adorable. He's learning to kiss right now. He is very much in love with his fishie at bath time and our cat here at home. He smiles quite big at these 2 things. Daddy is having a blast with James as he tries to spend as much time as we can.


The big news is that we got James into Montessori for the Fall. We are so excited but I will miss him at the same time. And yes, I have slowly started to go back to work and eventually after Sept. I will go full time again.


James has a total of 7 teeth altogether now and they have driven him nuts coming out. But it's so cute!!


1 comment:

Heather M. said...

What a cutie!!! He's so big now! Helayna still isn't crawling. Love the photos!