Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sicknesses....

Well....it's been almost 2 weeks and the sicknesses are here. I developed influenza (the flu) and I wasn't perscribed anything for it. Apparently you have to seek medical attention within 48 hours for them to give you something that will speed it up by a day or so. Well, I got better for a few days last week and then my mother caught it. She's been coughing and sneezing and trying to fight this. Well Sunday mine came back and knocked me out again. I went to the doctor yesterday and she took X-rays and bloodwork to help determine what exactly I have and then she can give me something for this.

My main concern is James. I want him to be healthy his first 6 months of life and then we can deal with sicknesses after that with him. So passing him around between us and my parents has been quite a challenge, trying to take him to the least sickest place.

So I await my results and hope to have everyone healthy once again and be up and enjoying some spring weather.

2 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

HOpe you feel better soon, E! And hopefully, James will avoid it!

Crystal said...

Hey, Elaine! I've finally found some time to catch up with you and your precious little guy. I love his hair!! I hope you're feeling better soon and can shake the sick stuff. Take care - I'll be back!