Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update-3 months




Wow....it's been crazy. We've had computer issues, a growing baby, and all the other little things that we have to keep up with. Rob's been getting busy with work again. Which is a good sign for the economy here in Windsor. Lots of buying and selling going on.




As for our James, he's getting big!! He reached his 3 months on the 16th and he's so adorable right now. Smiling and playing and being miserable all at once!! It's fun though. I am enjoying hanging out with him everyday now. We laugh together and he's starting to beome interested in his toys. I tried taking a 3 month photo of him in an outfit given to us by our neighbours but he was extremely uncooperative.



Meghan and Judith came to visit us too a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun. Meghan is 8 months old but looks like a 2 year old. She is a very good baby. This is a pic of her trying to kiss James.




One of my good friends is also getting married this summer to a Greek guy right straight from Greece. I wanted to blog about them and I will eventually but I wanted to congratulate the both of them on their engagement. Congratulations Konstantinos and Sally!!


That's it for now. I will try and be better at posting more.

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Time just flies by, eh?! It's hard to believe that James is 3 months now! WOW! I hope things are going well!