Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Some of my favorite pics of James

Sometimes.....I just can't enough of him and I need to take more pics. On Sunday I sat him up and he stayed!! So I took as many as I could of him before he would start to fall over. He makes us laugh every morning. He is so adorable and I love him more every day.


The next two are ones when he is watching his DVDs that I play for him in the mornings....I love the look of concentration that he gets.





I am going to try and get a side profile of him as lastnight for the first time I see that he looks most like Rob. I'd like to do the comparison and show it off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elaine,

Love the top photo. He's so cute! Don't see any of Rob in him, only you and your Dad.

Jo

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. Love is smile !! Can't wait to see him!

Judith

Sue Sykes said...

He's getting bigger by the minute!! And cuter too!! I marvel at how babies can work themselves into your heart in such a short time!

Everyday Moments said...

He is so cute. Great photos